It never donned on me that I should of started something like this awhile back Weekend Worries:
we all have them so here is whats stressin me out the most this week:
*Even though our Italia move is 8months away im worried about the schools, driving out there, being somewhere new, packing up our house and moving, We have been in this house a YEAR and i got attached to it i love this house and im hoping we get a nice house out there in Italy as well.
*7yr old PROBLEMS: real talk... Our daughter is goin through a phase where she thinks its ok to lie about things, I remember as a kid lying to and I dont know where i went wrong but I always talk to her, and we have open communication, i give her the attention she needs when she needs it, and i praise her as much as i can when she does something great. also besides the lying comes misbehaving in class I know my daughter can run her mouth like there is no tomorrow and we have to remind her constant that shes not the center of the world. I really do hope she passes through this soon.
*family problems as always: these are just never going to go away.. lol
Always remember to breathe, life tosses u a handful of problems its up to you and how you sort them out ;)
XxX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.