Sunday, April 1, 2012

sunday recap



Hey there readers,
So last nights party was awesome, Tomorrow morning we are going to say goodbye to our friend who will be deploying for 6 months Mr C didnt get to go with us to the party due to work. I love getting together with the wives and their husbands we share so many laughs, I have never been around this before and i have been here for three years, and every wife i have talked to they all say something different about the people. and We happen to get a long with everyone so its hard sometimes. I took the moment in and reflected on HOW awesome this was. both my gfs here who are married they dont have kids, but they do enjoy our girls around. and i am really lucky to be that FUN mom still where they dont have to BE someone else around me.


ONE of our other girlfriends recently PCS to England she didnt have kids either. she wrote me the other day on facebook telling me she couldn't wait for us to get to europe ! So we ended up talking about how we missed her and one my friends made a joke about me leaving to and i said "NO NO NO! i am still HERE! even if i have to skype u guys on girls night I WILL BE THERE" I am going to miss these gals. D and M, you two have been really good to me. I havent had friends like you since i moved here. I have ONE best friend back home in cali. but you two are my local girls when i need to vent, grab a drink, get my toes done, talk about the doorknob ;) . and make fun of the Soulless Ginger. I promise!! and I DO mean this TO keep in touch with you guys ALWAYS! i wont forget you guys I CANT, we are too close now! you guys will always have a special place in my heart.!

 Here is something you gals will get a kick out of, : I had to go to the dr the other day Mr. C was asleep from a graveyard shift and Juliya had left to school and since i didnt want to take her it was going to be quick i decided to leave caity here with him well HE was in bed asleep when i left. so i tapped him on the leg and said "heyy hun im leaving now, caity is in her playpen in the living room make sure u keep an eye on her i will be right back". he mumbles "ok, be careful". SO im at the Drs. and i tell them whats going on well I got Dx with a bad Asthma Attack so i had to get a nebulizer treatment and they put me on asthmatic meds. well i had called him to tell him i was going to be later then i expected. and i asked how caity was.. he told me she was fine. so i said ok.
 As soon as i walked through that door. little Ms Caitlynn Aubrey was naked., she had taken off her diaper, pulled the wipes out all over peed all over her blankets. and he was still in bed. >.< OH i was heated! I went in there i threw my meds on the floor and said "HUN!!!!!! our daughter is naked... she peed all over and there is a mess ". he was still asleep :( oh dear! so i fixed up little ms caity and got her ready and let her go crazy.  oh that was a bad day.

 Right NOW she has problem with keeping on her diaper i dont know why but i think that is My queue that she is ready for the potty? she is keeping her diaper dry at times. NOT ALL THE TIME at times, key word.
 every time i turn around she is running around the house naked. and she thinks its hilarious she will hide in the kitchen cabinets lol. I didnt have a problem with juliya so this is NEW to me. i have a hippy baby
hehe its funny because MR C's middle name is JAY lol. what are the odds? ahaha

 so i have to invest in a lot of overalls lol

 my obsession right now is the big bang theory I cannot get enough of this show. I DVR it every time it comes on and BEING a Gamer GEEK i can totally relate to everything they are saying. my uncle calls me penny and everyone thinks MR C looks like Sheldon. he gets so mad cause hes like thats the guy everyone HATES lol.


 and how funny I find this picture Me and MR. c have an inside joke about stripped socks. LOL i am laughing so hard right now i do have to show him this hahahahahah...

 I watch this show religiously and I have been following johnny and kaley since roseanne and 3 simple rules. Im tryin to convince mr C to play the big bang theory drinking game, and hes like UGHHH NO lol. for example when sheldon doesnt get sarcasm take a drink , when you hear WE BUILT THE PYRAMIDS take a drink when raj cant talk to a girl pass a drink! etc.. stupid but fun right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.